Thursday, September 1, 2011

Anthropologie Two Wheeler Dress


This yellow belt has been in heavy rotation for the past few months.  I like the idea of having a versatile wardrobe in which you'll reach for pieces over and over again.  I tend to buy "special pieces" which warrant a "special occasion" (never) or end up being worn only with a certain item.  Lately I've been a bit frustrated with my extensive closet and consumer habits.  I'm trying to take a step back and take a good look at how I can utilize what I have.  I think it's time to call in for professional help! :)  Btw do you like Link's newest blogger pose? (the lookaway)

Outfit details
Dress: Anthropologie
Shoes: No. 6
Accessories: Jcrew belt
vintage bracelet, Bora ring

5 comments:

  1. Personally, I would kill for your wardrobe. I feel like everything you own has a special feel to it, although that doesn't mean it's not versatile.

    I know what you mean about frustration over the closet and consumerism. I have the same issues with myself, but then all thoughts of that fly out the window when I see something I want.

    Love the two-wheeler, and the belt is the perfect pop of yellow. Link makes the best accessory though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly! I'm so flighty I just bought another Anthropologie "special" top b/c it was on sale. It is very much the psychology of buying something for the possibility of a "special event" than just the humdrum of every day life.

    I want to switch wardrobes with you for a week--just think how fun that would be--I would get so much inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue and yellow is one of my favorite combinations. You look chic and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of yellow. You just say the word and I will come help you with that closet. I may end up stealing some of it...... :)

    ReplyDelete