Friday, April 20, 2012

hunt.gather.style pop up shop at Madewell


We are so excited to be at Madewell next Saturday for a special hunt.gather.style mini pop up shop!   You know how much I love Madewell and styling our vintage items with their pieces is a dream come true!  Next week on our website, we will share a few sneak peeks of the specially curated vintage items that will be at the pop up shop, styled alongside our favorite Madewell pieces.  Their spring/summer line is wonderful and the 20% discount makes it even sweeter!   Please be sure to RSVP--can't wait to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on your upcoming pop-up shop with Madewell! This is exciting news. I wish I was in Austin so I could come to this fabulous event. I'll have to check out your photos of the event in the next coming weeks.

    Vang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO disappointed that I can't make it!

    ReplyDelete