Friday, May 13, 2011

Sightseeing in Paris


My first outfit post and it is certainly not a typical outfit for me!  It's my first attempt to wear slimmer leg jeans (I'm usually more at home in wide leg/flares).  I'm trying to add more hot pink tops to my wardrobe and love it paired with this vintage turquoise seed bead necklace.  I was trying to go for comfort as we spent 14 hours exploring the city but still wanted to look relatively pulled together, because well, I was in Paris! If the weather had been warmer, I would've rolled up the cuffs of my blazer and jeans to feel more like "me".  Are there any little tricks you do to help make an outfit  your own?


Location: The Lourve, Paris
Outfit details
Blouse: Patterson Kincaid
Blazer: Jcrew schoolboy
Jeans: AG Stilt
Shoes: Bloch flats
Accessories: Vintage turquoise seed bead necklace
Bag: Jas MB

No comments:

Post a Comment