Saturday, June 25, 2011

Vintage Lookalike: Lina Rennell triangle top

 
A cold front moved in one day last week and lowered temperatures considerably.  By Texas standards, that meant that it was a high of 90 degrees and we all rejoiced and broke out our seldom worn cold weather items.  I pulled out a pair of cuffed jeans that I thought I wouldn't see till October and paired it with a favorite thrift/vintage find.  I have been in love with Lina Rennell's triangle print for a long time and was so pleased to find this top in a similar fun print.

Outfit details
Top: Vintage/Thrifted
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Joe's
Shoes: Walmart
Accessories: Madewell necklace


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Link dog! He looks like he's wearing fluffy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Link pulled out his fur boots as well :)

    ReplyDelete