Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fall fashion: Madewell lookbook

So excited to see the Madewell fall lookbook out today!  I've got a pretty good handle on spring/summer dressing but can always use the inspiration for cooler weather wear.  Here are some of my favorite looks I hope to recreate this fall (which starts in November in Texas)

Will be on the lookout for thrifted/vintage full skirts like this to pair with sweaters


Happy that I can wear my button front skirts into the fall and love the pairing with a comfy top


I cannot wait to get my hands on some of Madewell's widelegger jeans!


Absolutely adore the stripes with a maxi look (yay stripes!)


Great maxi skirt idea


I love how effortless the layering looks here 
(usually I feel like a stuffed sausage when I attempt to layer)


Did you checkout the Madewell lookbook?  Any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment