Friday, November 4, 2011

Secretary blouse


I never fail to visit a H&M when I'm near one and recently found this gem of a top in NYC.  I've been trying to curb my spending at H&M because it's rare that I keep a piece of theirs longer than a season or two.  Still, they are a nice way to try out a trend for minimal dollars and this secretary blouse with a tie front is impressive at just $10.  The fabric is actually quite lovely and light and drapes well and the print works perfectly for fall. I'm plotting on how to wear it next, perhaps under a blazer or cardigan!


Outfit details
Top: H&M
Skirt: vintage/thrifted
Shoes: Camper
Accessories: Jcrew belt

And a bonus picture, just because I think Link is mocking me: looking down and putting his left foot oh so delicately in front of his right.


2 comments:

  1. You know that top has another name. :) You look darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pup:) I love this outfit - that blouse is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete