Friday, May 18, 2012

What's in my bag


This is for Grechen who tagged me for a "what's in my bag" post!  For the past few years, I've always carried a huge bag with everything you could possibly need but after my back protested from lugging 20lbs worth of snacks and bug spray around, I switched to smaller crossbody bags and haven't looked back since. 

This vintage Bottega is my favorite right now (via Moss).  In it, I have a LV pocket agenda that I use for a wallet (also via Moss), a Sharpie pen (the best!), gum, mints (addicted), Lactaid pills, chapstick, and keys.

Missing in the picture is my iphone (which I used to take this picture) and my requisite granola bar (which I already ate for the day--whoops!)

5 comments:

  1. where is your mosquito spray? ;)
    i'm jealous of your ability to carry a small bag; i'm deathly afraid i'll need something that i don't have if i pare down...

    thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now that it's mosquito season again I might put my bug spray back in rotation!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love these kinds of posts. I am nosy and enjoy peeking into people's bags. And your BV!!! What a great vintage find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, what is "Moss"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a designer consignment store here in town

      www.mossaustin.com

      Delete