Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4 in 1



I chose this outfit this weekend with the following criteria in mind:  1.  it had to be able to withstand 100 degree heat, 2. it had to be relatively cute and put together since we'd be estate sale hunting, and 3. it had to be comfortable so I could eat my weight in kettle corn at the Georgetown farmer's market.  This outfit stood the test and also had an unexpected added bonus of 4. allowing me some modesty while moving a whole bedroom suite and packing it into our SUV (soon to be featured on my other blog!).

Trying out a different spot to take outfit pictures but B and I couldn't figure out the whole light/shadow thing so we'll probably be back to the ol' patio next time.  That way the dogs can get in the pictures too because face it, they're really the stars of the show.

Outfit details
Top: Jcrew
Skirt: Vintage with fishes!!
Shoes: Matt Bernson
Accessories: BR belt, Bora ring


2 comments:

  1. Your skirt is amazing. You find the most unique, beautiful, interesting vintage pieces and I am jealous! I wish I knew your secret or had a nearby supply of such adorable things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess--wish you were in town for our pop up shop!! www.huntgatherstyle.com

    ReplyDelete