Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DVF cropped jacket


I got this little DVF jacket from a front stoop sale in Fort Greene, Brooklyn.  These fashionable gals had a rack of their vintage and gently used clothing for sale and I picked up this winner for $10!  Also they complimented me on my shoes and I didn't detect any mocking or sarcasm in their tone so score one for comfort shoes!  I'm usually shy with mixing patterns but went with it anyway.  Can't wait to pair this jacket with a maxi dress next!


Outfit details
Top: L'Agence
Jacket: DVF
Skirt: vintage/thrifted
Shoes: No.6
Accessories: Jcrew belt
Target Temple St Clair egg necklace
vintage astrology cuff


5 comments:

  1. What a great find!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this whole outfit. great find on that jacket! I usually don't have much luck thrifting..i guess i have to try harder! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the shoes! The more you wear them the more I envious I get! I need a pair right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Z I have a serious addition to No6 shoes. You NEED a pair--go to Totokaelo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to stalk for them. I don't see it on the website.

    ReplyDelete