Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cropped sweater


Today's outfit picture is a two-fer.  I like the one on the patio because it shows that my skirt isn't actually dragging on the ground and plus Link is in it (sorta).  B likes the one on the right because the background is nicer, I'm just not so sure about the shaft of light on my torso :)  Outfit pictures are still trial and error around here and while I'm excited that we're getting a new camera lens soon (surely it'll be magical enough to get us clearer/better pictures without having to actually learn how to use the darn camera), fall/winter is catching up to us and soon it'll be pitch black dark in the evenings.  Which means we're going to need a new location (possibly inside) and time (oh no not mornings!) for outfit pictures.  Any tips?  What's your outfit picture routine?


Outfit details
Top: H&M
Skirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: No. 6
Accessories: vintage necklace and cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment