Friday, December 9, 2011

Anthropologie sweater sale

Anthropologie is having a great 50% off sale on full priced sweaters and outerwear today and tomorrow!  I've imbibed a bit too much already with all the great sales so I'm not sure if I'm going to partake in this one, but just in case, here are a few goodies I'm eyeing...

L-R:  
Angled Boucle Cardigan--looks so soft and cozy and I love the cropped length which is great over dresses!
Shallop Pullover--yay stripes!  This sweater is super soft and has these cute buttons running down the side
Cloud Knit Sweatercoat--I'll need about a 2nd cut sale before this one is within my price range.  It seems like it would be super versatile (just like my Downy Loops vest!)



L-R:
 
Kites and Constellations Cardigan--a unique twist to your basic navy cardigan.  Love the constellations detail!
Cashmere Boatneck--the name says it all: cashmere with an interesting funnel boat neck
Winking Sky Cardigan--cardgan + beading = grandma approved!


Are you excited about anything from the Anthropologie sweater/outerwear sale?



No comments:

Post a Comment