Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Never say never


Two years ago,  if you had told me that I would have an obsession with clogs and that I'd be sporting skinny leg pants and a vest, I would have given you my patented "are you crazy?" look.  Well here I am, admitting that clogs are awesome and though I feel self conscious in my skinny pants, at least I have a long vest to hide my posterior.

 Outfit details
Top: Jcrew easykeeper chambray shirt
Vest: Anthropologie
Pants: Madewell rail straight cords
Shoes: No. 6
Accessories: Fail earrings

2 comments:

  1. madewell's rail straight jeans are my new favorite! although, i am a shortie and have to hem off about 4 inches! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised at how well they fit since I usually have a tough time with pants. I too am a shorty so off to alterations they went!

      Delete