Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend buys


The shopping gods were smiling down on me this weekend!

From Le Garage sale:
- J Brand crops (which are really full length on me, but perfect for rolling up to show a little ankle)
- Joie white silk top -- I can't resist an embroidered top
- Green statement necklace -- perfect color that will work for all seasons!

Not only that but I scored two gorgeous dresses from the 499 dresses sale:  a vintage black dress with gorgeous beading and a chiffon skirt, and my very own Tess Margaret dress!



Did you get anything good this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me! That top and necklace are divine. Did you not bring them out yesterday because you were afraid I would steal them? Good call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, your own Margaret! I wear mine all the time - it's so beautiful and comfy.

    ReplyDelete