Thursday, August 11, 2011

Worishofer love


Comfort shoes are a staple in my wardrobe.  If a shoe is cute and comfortable, I am more than happy to hand over my credit card.  Worishofers are a German comfort shoe, made for well, the older set, but why should age stand in the way of a good arch support?  I haven't worn my Worishofers (yes, plural) much this summer as my No6 and Dansko clogs have been in heavy rotation.  Yet I enjoyed pulling these out yesterday and greeted them like a long lost friend.  This khaki skirt is one of my Chicago thrift finds and is vintage (double score!)--I love the high waist, the drape of the skirt and also, they have snack pockets!  And in "this never happens" thrift shopping, I found the exact same skirt--same brand, same color, just a different size and will be putting it on our Hunt Gather Style shop for October!

Outfit details
Top: Anthropologie
Skirt: Thrifted Vintage
Shoes: Worishofer
Accessories: Jcrew belt

1 comment:

  1. You look super cute and I love the pup!

    I have wanted worishofers for a while now but have yet to make the leap. They look so great and the comfort offered sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete