Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jcrew elizabeth halter


This Jcrew elizabeth halter is more than a few years old but is still a favorite.  The ruffled neckline and bright color never fails to cheer me up.  I'm on the lookout for a long sleeve button down silk top in this shade or a hot pink for fall.  Instead of succumbing to changing into my pjs/play clothing, I carefully laid down on the bed to nap rest my eyes before B got home to take my picture, hence the crazy hair.  Hopefully you'll be distracted by the more photogenic Link dog!

Outfit details
Top: Jcrew
Cardigan: Madewell
Skirt: thrifted
Shoes: No. 6
Accessories: vintage bracelet

3 comments:

  1. The top and cardigan are a pretty combination. I'm really loving jewel tones lately. And I do that often, nap in my clothes while I wait for my husband to come home from work so we can go out to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jenn--glad to know I'm not the only one that to nap in my clothes lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe your dog is so cute! I like the hot pink against the navy blue. I have an Elizabeth Halter, too, the blue one (of course). My only gripe is that I wish the ruffled collar would stand up by itself.

    ReplyDelete